Celebrating More Than 50 Years of Service
Debbie’s passion is the formation of the leader – a transformation that impacts teams, organization, and community, for the flourishing of people and planet.
Her background in the academy, business and ministry has guided her in bridging the worlds of spiritual formation and organizational development. She served as part of the advertising launch of the IBM-PC, taught doctoral track and masters level classes in leadership and spiritual formation, and has led congregations and faith-based organizations.
She is the founder of Poets & Prophets, a learning community committed to connecting soul with Source for the flourishing of community. Author, professor, coach and trainer, Debbie equips leaders across disciplines to serve as agents of social, economic and environmental change.
Debbie and her husband, Dick Greenwood live in Connecticut in a rambling pre-Revolutionary house with their Labrador retriever Barnabas. They have one daughter, Elizabeth, who is a pilot and photographer.
Debbie's education and training includes:
- Doctor of Ministry, Wesley Theological Seminary
- Master of Divinity, Yale University
- Masters of Organizational Development, Case Western Reserve University
- Certified Executive Coach with Process Training from Weatherhead School of Management and the Presencing Institute at MIT
- Assessment Certifications from the Center for Creative Leadership, Korn Ferry and Discovery Learning